The Rules for accepting the Award(s):
1. Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
So, first, thank you Beth Elliott for this lovely compliment and opportunity. Here's her blog which I'm sure you'll enjoy http://regencytales.blogspot.co.uk
Seven things about me:
1. I've been 'stage-struck' since I was about 8 or 9, but can't act to save my life (or dance or sing either). Instead, I've directed about 12 musical shows, and also worked backstage for many more.
2. I've lived in the same house for 48 years.
3. I go 10 pin bowling every week with several friends. We call ourselves the 'Silver Strikers' (even though we don't get many 'strikes' or even 'spares'!)
4. I enjoy playing trivia quizzes online (and other games too!).
5. I've visited 17 of the United States, including 3 new ones this year (Nevada, Arizona and Rhode Island)
7. I've had 10 books published, 4 in the 1960s and 70s, and the other 6 since 2011. My latest one, 'Irish Inheritance' has been my best seller so far.
Now I nominate these friends for the Award: