Many thanks to Jarmara Falconer for this award.
To earn it, I have to tell you seven things about myself, so here goes:
1. My favourite part of England is the Lake District (have set my second novel 'Fragrance of Violets' there) - love the mountains, lakes, villages and small towns.
2. My favourite country is Ireland - went there in 2007, fell in love with it, and have been back 8 times since then. Going again later this month, to Galway for 5 days and Bray for 2 days.
3. My favourite city is Berlin - love the sense of history there, covering so many different eras.
4. My favourite colour is blue - my eyes are blue, my school uniform at both junior and high schools was blue, and I was a Girl Guide leader for many years, with yet another blue uniform. And whenever I'm shopping for clothes, I always seem to be drawn to anything blue. Love blue skies too!
5. My favourite actor is Martin Sheen (and has been for over 30 years). Loved his portrayal of Jed Bartlet in 'The WestWing' and have just seen his latest film 'The Way' about a group of pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago in Spain, which I really enjoyed. Don't miss it!
6. My favourite book is 'The Sunne in Splendour' by Sharon Penman. For me, it is THE definitve book about Richard III and the Wars of the Roses, meticulously researched and bringing all the characters to life.
7. Last but not least, my favourite food is English fish and chips - with mushy peas of course.
And now I have to pass on this award to 7 more bloggers - but how to choose? I can't possibly choose from among all the friends I have made during the A-Z Challenge, so if you make a comment here (and you don't already have this award), then please pick it up from the sidebar - and remember to earn it by listing 7 things about yourself!