Saturday 30 April 2011

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay



The verse has something about everything being ‘satisfactual’ – and I definitely feel satisfied now.  Congratulations to all other A-Z Bloggers who have managed to get to Z.  

Would I do a challenge like this every month?  No way! 

Will I take part again next year?  Yay, bring it on!

Thanks to Lee for providing this challenge and thanks to all who've visited my blog

And now it’s zzzzzzzzzzzzz time - for a short time, anyway!

10 comments:

  1. I'll be posting a lot less from now on, but glad I did the challenge. Hope to see you soon.

    mood
    Moody Writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on achieving the challenge too. Love the pics for your post :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Could I have done it no, Loved every one, congrats to you.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing the A-Z challenage, Paula.

    You should be very proud of yourself that you didn't give up. :)

    That's what makes a good writing, staying tough and not letting any hurdles get in your way, even if the darn computer doesn't want to cooperate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! Time to relax a bit now LOL - I'll go back to blogging once a week (or maybe twice) from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's an Award for you on my blog :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made my best of A-Z list. Check out the post at the link below.

    Lisa
    InspiredbyLisa – Best of the A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that song. Congratulations for completing the challenge. Aren't we clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations - it was fun and I'm glad and sad it's over.

    ReplyDelete