1.Are you a rutabaga?
2. Who is your current crush?
This is one of my daughters with her new kitten.
4.When was the last time you ate vine-ripened tomatoes?
5. Name one habit that causes people to plot your demise.
6. What’s the weirdest, most disgusting job you’ve ever had to do?
About 30 years ago we had a caravan (trailer) on a site in the English Lake District. Actually it was just one of five caravans in a field, which had no modern facilities. So we had to have a chemical toilet, and had to empty the contents into a manhole in the field. I leave it to your imagination the smell from the manhole when we lifted the lid. It was the job we always dreaded at the end of any visit to the caravan!
7. Where da muffin top at?
Not sure what this actually means! But enough to say I don’t really like any kind of muffins! Weird, aren’t I? But I don’t have a sweet tooth at all.
8. Which author introduced you to your genre?
9. Describe yourself using obscure Latin words.
(And the older you get, the faster they go – but I can’t translate that into Latin!)
10. Who else deserves this award?
Do I really have to choose? I know so many bloggers whose posts I enjoy.
So anyone who leaves a comment for me is entitled to this coveted award (and do let me know when you’ve posted your answers!)